Amniotic fluid stem cell therapy
At AMNICELL, we deliver breakthroughs to fulfill our promise of using human amniotic fluid as a source of stem cells, and harnessing new technology for innovative treatments that improve healthcare and wellness.
Our initial research focus is on serious COVID-19 and other serious lung disease. We are developing a novel therapy to treat chronic non-healing wounds. Current studies also are underway for new treatments with stem cells for diabetes, ARDS, end stage lung disease, such as pulmonary fibrosis where the only treatment is a lung transplant.
In addition, we are studying the potential of amniotic fluid and stem cell therapy for skin care and hair growth.,
- S.P. Loukogeorgakis, P. De Coppi / Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 31 (2016) 45e5
- C. W Scott et al. / Toxicology Letters 219 (2013) 49– 58
- Chen Z, Jadhav A, Wang F, Perle M, Basch R, Young BK. Senescence and Longevity in Amniotic Fluid Derived Cells. Stem Cell Discovery 2013; 3, 47-55
- Chen Z, Chan M, Strelchenko N, Wang F, Liu L, Perle MA, Basch R, Young BK. Heterogeneity of Stem Cells in Human Amniotic Fluid. J. Regen Med. 2014, 3:1
- Proudfit C, Chan M, Basch R, Young BK. Identification and isolation of putative stem cells from the murine placenta. J.Perinat. Med. 2014; 42(6) 675-683
- Young BK, Chan MK, Liu L, Basch RS. Amniotic fluid as a source of multipotent cells for clinical use. J. Perinat Med. 2016; 44(3):333-7
- Dziadosz M, Basch RS, Young BK. Human Amniotic Fluid: A source of stem cells for therapeutic use. Am. J. Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214 (3) 321-327
- Dziadosz M, Basch RS, Chan M, Young BK. Effects of Pharmacological agents on Human Amniotic Fluid-Derived Stem Cells in Culture. Stem Cells Development 2016 25: (20) 1570-79
- Parker, G C; Trosko, J E; Steger-Hartmann, T; Young, B K. The future of stem cells and toxicity screening. Applied In Vitro Toxicology. 2017 3(2):149-153
- Dolin C., Chan M., Basch RS, Young BK. Human Term Amniotic Fluid: A novel source of stem cells for regenerative medicine. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Sep;219(3):308-309.
- Kwong J., BA, Kuhn J., MD, Chan M., BA, Jasmine Lee MA., BA, Ponce AV., PhD, Young B., MD, Rabbani PS., PhD. Amniotic Fluid Stem Cells Ameliorate Wound Healing In A Diabetic Murine Model Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – Global Open: April 2020 – Volume 8 – Issue 4S – p 3-4.